Penske’s human resources staff will be available at the following locations to discuss with students and alumni the Penske Logistics’ Supply Chain Leadership Program and management trainee positions.
- Feb. 8: Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta
- Feb. 11: Diversity Job Fair at The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Feb. 12: Spring Job & Internship Fair at The University of Tennessee
- Feb. 13: Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
- Feb. 20: Ursinus College, Collegeville, Pa.
- Feb. 21: Central Michigan University Supply Chain Networking Night, Mount Pleasant, Mich.
- Feb. 27: Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Ga.
- Feb. 27: Internship Fair at Alvernia College, Reading, Pa.
Members of Penske’s maintenance and human resources teams will be available to speak to students and alumni at the following tech schools to fill diesel technician, fueler/washer/vehicle detailer and fleet maintenance leadership positions.
- Feb. 7: Lincoln College of Technology, Grand Prairie, Texas
- Feb. 13: Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Feb. 20 and 21: WyoTech, Laramie, Wyo.
- Feb. 21: WyoTech, Blairsville, Pa.
Please check with your school’s Career Center for exact times and locations.
By Kandace Wertz